A community synagogue for progressive Conservative Judaism, welcoming to all.
Donate to the JCC Harrison
All significant institutions of culture and learning require supplemental operating funds, and the JCCH is not exempt from these fiscal realities. Inspiring worship led by devoted clergy; educational programs for toddlers and preschoolers, school age children, teens and adults; extensive cultural and volunteer initiatives; and the preservation of our physical plant depend on the support of caring individuals. While gifts are often made to commemorate happy occasions, such as births, anniversaries, B’nai mitzvah, graduations and weddings, donations are also offered in remembrance of departed loved ones.
Listed below are the many funds to which you might consider making a contribution. A letter of acknowledgment will be sent to the recipient notifying them of donations made in their names. The amount of the gift will be kept strictly confidential and all donations will be acknowledged in The Scribe, our monthly newsletter.
For additional information, please contact our main office at (914) 835-2850.
- JCCH Fund – dedicated to enhancing the activities and programs of our Center.
- Simcha Fund – dedicated to honor your cherished lifecycle events.
- Minyan Fund – supports our weekday Services and Shiva home services.
- Holocaust Memorial Exhibit Fund – to preserve and ensure continuation of the JCCH Annual Holocaust Exhibit.
- L’chaim Fund – supports the Sandwich Circle and Mitzvah Day.
- Prayer Book & Torah Fund – for the purchase and maintenance of JCCH’s Torahs and prayer books.
- Inclusion Fund – facilitates the accommodation and appreciation of individual difference.
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund – a special fund administered by the Rabbi.
- Cantor’s Discretionary Fund – a special fund administered by the Cantor.
- Religious School Fund – dedicated to providing special programs and materials for our Religious School.
- Ellen Kaplan Memorial Endowment Fund – supports Rabbi and Congregant relations.
- Effron Simchat Torah Fund – designed to provide the gifts for the Simchat Torah honorees.
- Mabel & Harry Berman Mishpachah Fund – supports a Jewish education series for 3 and 4 year olds and their parents.
- Ruth & Irving Claremon Pulpit Flower Fund – designed to enhance the beauty of Shabbat Services.
- Ruth & Irving Claremon Dedicated Service Award Fund – dedicated to the purchase of JCCH Dedicated Service Awards.